Docket Rocket Scan N Win Rewards Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ THESE DOCKET ROCKET SCAN N WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPLYING TO THE DOCKET ROCKET SCAN N WIN PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO THESE REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS, WHICH CONSTITUTE A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DOCKET ROCKET LLC, THE SPONSOR OF THE PROGRAM (“DOCKET ROCKET”).
- Program Content. The Program and all material posted or provided through the Program (collectively, “Program Content”) may be used solely for the limited purposes set forth herein. You may view and print portions of the Program Content only for your own personal non-commercial use but not for resale or other commercial exploitation and not for use other than as provided in these Scan N Win T&C. Any other use of Program Content without our prior written approval is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate any Member at our sole discretion.
- Earning Program Points. Program points will be earned by a Member by completing various actions, including but not limited to, checking in via the mobile app while in a participating mall or at a kiosk, engaging in other activities, games or other opportunities to earn additional points as outlined in the mobile app or kiosk, or by submitting legible receipts that clearly reflect the total purchase amount, the date of purchase and the name of a participating retailer using the “scan receipt function” on either the mobile app or the Docket Rocket Scan N Win kiosk within 30 days of the date printed on the receipt. Each receipt may only be submitted once. Only receipts from Member purchases are eligible for submission. We reserve the right to disqualify any points or benefits earned, or prizes won, from the submission of a receipt that does not meet these criteria. We also reserve the right the cancel a membership and forfeit a Member’s entire accumulated point balance if we determine a Member has knowingly submitted fraudulent receipts. Unless otherwise noted in these Scan N Win T&C or other Program Content, Members will receive 1 Docket Rocket Scan N Win point for every $1 in qualifying purchases, subject to a cap of $5,000 in qualifying purchases on a single day.
- Using Points. Members may use their accumulated points to enter available prize drawings (as set forth in the rules applicable to each such prize drawing) as communicated through the Program. A prize drawing will communicate the number of points that need to be exchanged for one entry into a prize drawing. Each entry the Member submits, the appropriate amount of points will be deducted from the Member’s point balance. Point exchanges for prize entries are final and not reversible. A Member can exchange as many of his/her available points for any available prize drawing as such Member chooses (subject to the rules applicable to such drawing).
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for any goods or services other than for prize drawing entries. Points cannot be shared, combined with or transferred to another member.
- Point Expiration. All points expire twelve (12) months from the date they are earned.
- All Rights Reserved. Everything you see or read using the Program, including the expression, coordination, selection, arrangement, collection, compilation, assembly and arrangement of the Program Content, is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and may not be used except as provided herein without our express written permission. The Program website and any necessary software or other technology used in connection with the Program website and/or Program (software), the collection, compilation, assembly and arrangement of Program Content, is owned by us and/or our licensors and used under license granted to us and contains proprietary and confidential information.
- Membership to the Program is free and open to all aged 13 years or older except employees, contract staff and/or officers or directors of Docket Rocket and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, on-site service providers, members of their immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, sibling, child and respective spouses regardless of where they reside) and/or persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not). You can apply for membership to the Program in the following ways:
Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible membership applications will be invalid.
- Attend a shopping center participating in the Program and visit a ‘Docket Rocket Scan N Win’ electronic kiosk (“kiosk”).
- Visit the Program website at www.thedocketrocket.com or
- Download and launch the Docket Rocket Scan N Win mobile application (available for Android and Apple iOS) (Docket Rocket Scan N Win App).
- Docket Rocket Mobile Terms. When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you are also expressly agreeing that we may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. You also agree to pay the charges to your wireless bill or to have them deducted from your prepaid balance for this service. You acknowledge that you are thirteen years of age or older and you have the consent of the wireless account holder.
Please direct all comments, questions or concerns regarding the Docket Rocket Program to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Program and Program website are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Program, nor do we knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- If you are older than 13 but under 18 years old you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to apply for membership of the Program and provide Personal Information about yourself. Applicants who are under the age of 18 years and apply for membership of the Program without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Terms & Conditions will bind the applicants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for entrants aged under 18 years).
- We, in our sole discretion, may refuse any application for membership. An eligible applicant whose application is accepted becomes a Member. Incomplete applications will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost or misdirected applications.
- Membership Confirmation. You can only apply for membership in your own name. We reserve the right to request an applicant to provide appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to verify to our satisfaction your identity, age, residential address, eligibility to apply for Program membership and any information submitted when applying for Program membership (including confirming consent of an applicant’s legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that consented). If the documentation is not received or an applicant’s details have not been verified or validated within the time requested, the applicant will not be issued a membership and will not be admitted to the Program.
- Each Member is limited to only one Program membership. Any subsequent applications received from an eligible applicant after their first membership application is received will be deemed invalid.
- Member is responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of their login details for the Docket Rocket Scan N Win App and Program Website and is responsible for any activity under their account. You agree to immediately notify the Program Administrator of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password and control access to and use of your account. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- If you use any social media platform (“Social Media Platform”) to participate in a program related promotion: you consent and acknowledge that your personal social media site may be updated by accessing the Program via social media, including Facebook, Twitter and any Social Media Platform. You consent to the disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information, by the Program Administrator to Social Media Platforms for purposes relating to the Program. Use of Social Media Platforms and links to any third party sites are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third parties.
- The Program is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform. You are solely responsible and liable for any content or information you transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, Docket Rocket LLC (the “Program Administrator”) and its associated agencies and companies harmless, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by you with arising out of or relating to your participation in the Program. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Program must be directed to the Program Administrator and not to any Social Media Platform.
- We may terminate or suspend any person’s membership of the Program in our sole discretion and without notice for any legal reason. The Program Administrator’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Program is final without right of appeal.
- Any tax, liability or duty arising from your Membership to or participation in the Program is your responsibility.
- Participating retailers do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Docket Rocket. Docket Rocket accept no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of a Docket Rocket Scan N Win kiosk, a Program website, or Docket Rocket Scan N Win App or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. You agree to indemnify us any such losses, damages and costs.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to an applicant’s or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Program or the downloading of any materials related to the Program.
- If for any reason the Program is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right, subject to state regulatory approval, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program.
- We will not be liable for the suspension or termination of the Program on any account whatsoever including (without limitation) for any membership points balance in a Member’s account at the time of suspension or termination. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accumulated points without prior notice.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows or otherwise enables or seeks to automate Program membership application, vouchers or claim gifts is strictly prohibited.
- All membership applications and any copyright subsisting in the applications become and remain the property of Docket Rocket.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Scan N Win T&C and any other document which forms part of these Scan N Win T&C by reference or is related to an entrant’s participation in the Program and/or an advertised promotion or competition, the Scan N Win T&C will take priority.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM AND ANY PARTICULAR FEATURE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, FREEDOM FROM MALICIOUS CODE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND NONINTERFERENCE WITH YOUR USE OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE PROGRAM. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY (i) THAT THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THAT ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR TIMELY, THAT IT IS SECURE, OR THAT PROGRAM CONTENT IS ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THAT PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATELY DEPICTED OR PRICED, (iv) THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (v) THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, THE PROGRAM, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR (OR YOUR CUSTOMER’S) EXPECTATIONS, OR (vi) THAT PRODUCTS WILL BE PROPERLY DELIVERED IN PROPER AMOUNTS.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGE.